Yield: 1 cup = 2 small servings or 1 large serving
- Add 1 cup heavy cream to cocktail shaker
- Add 1 tablespoon powdered sugar (2 if you like it real sweet)
- Add all the juice from one medium lime
- Add 1 vansiehome cocktail whiskball
- Close the shaker and shake for 45 - 75 seconds.
- Top with lime zest (optional)
When you are shaking, you can tell when it's ready - the ball stops moving much because the cream is super thick.
Clean-Up: Simply rinse the ball off with water.
TIP: If you start with a cold shaker & whiskball, you can get to firm peaks in a little as 30 seconds! Just place the jar and whiskball into the freezer for 5-10 minutes.
Accomplish this "polished" look by taking a plastic bag and cutting 2 small notches in one corner. I basically cut a cross into the corner. It doesn't need to even be a half inch deep. Then fill the baggie with the cream and squeeze it out the cut corner. I call this the redneck piping tool. :-) Of course, you can always use a "real" piping tool if you have one. The green bits are lime shavings.